SPE Asia Pacific
About SPE Asia Pacific
SPE Asia Pacific (M) Sdn. Bhd. is one of the seven offices of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia providing opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional abilities.
You Make the Difference!
No matter your location, career stage, or availability, SPE has numerous local, global, and virtual volunteer opportunities that need a variety of perspectives, skills, and commitment. Your participation is needed to help shape member programmes and spread technical information to E&P professionals around the world. Join the SPE League of Volunteers today.
Get Involved with Energy4Me®
SPE members are needed to speak in elementary school classrooms to present factual, age-appropriate information on energy as well as discuss their schooling, career path, world travels and more! Learn more.
Is Your SPE Profile Current?
Simply log in to your SPE membership account, and let us know if your contact information has changed. For just a few minutes of your time, we can better tailor your membership to your needs.
2017 SPE Asia Pacific Virtual Town Hall
2017 SPE Asia Pacific Virtual Town Hall
The 2017 SPE Asia Pacific Virtual Town Hall, held on 21 February 2017, featured Janeen Judah, 2017 SPE President, Chevron and Datuk Mohd Anuar Taib, SPE Asia Pacific Advisory Council Chairman and Senior Vice President and CEO, Upstream, PETRONAS discussing the current state of the industry.
The town hall was broadcasted live from PETRONAS Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur and reached SPE members in more than 25 virtual sites.
SPE Training Courses
Join SPE in the pursuit of technical excellence. All training courses are meticulously designed by SPE’s Training Committee and led by experienced instructors to provide you with relevant, reliable and rewarding courses for the region. Take a proactive step towards your personal and professional growth today.
Showcase Your Services and Solutions
Feature your expertise, technologies, services, and solutions at the following regional events:
SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition (APOGCE)
17 - 19 October 2017
SPE Symposium: Production Enhancement and Cost Optimisation
7 - 8 November 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Call for Papers Open!
IADC/SPE Asia Pacific Drilling Technology Conference and Exhibition
27 - 29 August 2018
- Beijing China
- Chengdu, Sichuan
- China Offshore
- Java Indonesia
- Kuala Lumpur
- New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory
- New Zealand
- Northern China International
- Papua New Guinea
- South Australian
- Southern China
- Victoria and Tasmania
- Western Australia
- Batangas State University
- Chengdu University of Technology
- China University of Geoscience-Beijing
- Chulalongkorn University
- Curtin University
- Gadjah Mada University
- Hanoi University of Mining & Geology
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
- Institut Teknologi Brunei
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Institute Teknologi Bandung
- Islamic University of Riau
- Kyoto University
- Northeast Petroleum University
- Padjadjaran University
- Palawan State University
- Peking University of Technology
- Perth Student Chapter, Curtin U & University of We...
- Prince of Songkla University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Research Inst Petr Exploration & Development (RIPE...
- Seoul National University
- Southwest Petroleum University
- STT MIGAS Balikpapan
- Suranaree University of Technology
- Trisakti University
- UCSI University
- Universitas Indonesia
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- University of Adelaide
- University of Auckland
- University of New South Wales
- University of Petroleum China, Beijing
- University of Queensland
- University of Science Ho Chi Minh City
- University of Technology Malaysia
- UPN Veteran Yogyakarta
- Waseda University
- Xian Shiyou University
SPE Asia Pacific Office
Suite 12.01, Level 12, Menara IGB
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours: 0830 to 1730 (GMT+8) M – F
Customer Service: +60.3.2182.3152
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 168,000 members in 144 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.