Why Exhibit at ATCE?
Each year, hundreds of companies from around the world participate in this conference. As an exhibitor, you will:
- Meet with existing customers
- Gain additional industry visibility for your company
- Establish new business contacts
- Assess the competition
- Obtain qualified leads
- Introduce new products and services
How Do I Exhibit?
Once your company has elected to participate in this prestigious event, follow these three easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select five (5) preferred booth locations.
- Complete and return your Application/Contract for Exhibit Space with the required 25% minimum deposit and the Designated Contact Form.
How Is Space Assigned?
To participate in the ATCE Priority Number System space assignments, your contract must be received by 23 January 2009.
- Contracts received after 23 January 2009 will be assigned on a first-come, first-served space-available basis.
- Exhibit space is assigned based on the ATCE Priority Number System and is for the period of the 2009 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition only.
- Exhibit space rate is USD 25.00 per sq ft.
- Minimum reservation is 100 sq ft (10.764 sq ft = 1 sq meter).
- Initial priority number space assignments will be conducted 9–13 March 2009
- View the space assignment procedures