Exhibitor Emergency Plan
Have You Developed Your Emergency Plan?
Due to the important nature of an Emergency Response Plan, this information is being presented for your information.
In today’s world, safety and security have moved to the top of the list of concerns for attendees, exhibitors and show management. ATCE has developed an Emergency Response Plan and encourages all exhibitors to make sure you have a plan for your staff should an emergency arise.
Having a good plan and established procedures will help to minimize miscommunication and confusion in the event of an emergency. ATCE is committed to your safety and will provide you with valuable information to develop your own emergency plan. Please share this information with all of your colleagues and staff attending ATCE.
- Develop an overall Emergency Response Plan for your on-site staff
- Prepare an on-site Evacuation Plan
- Identify and confirm the closest exits, stairwells and fire extinguishers
- Identify and communicate a meeting place for your staff outside and away from your exhibit space
- Pack emergency supplies with your booth materials such as flashlights, batteries, etc.
- Prepare an emergency cell phone roster of all of your on-site staff as well as key company personnel
- Be alert and aware of your surroundings at all times
- Practice your Evacuation Plan when you arrive on-site
- While at ATCE, notify ATCE Show Management of any suspicious activity or materials.
An emergency situation could arise at any time...at home, the office or at a show. Having a good plan and established procedures will help minimize confusion for you and your staff. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact ATCE directly.