- SPE to Honor Award Recipients and Distinguished Members at ATCE 2009 (4 October 2009)
- New Orleans CVB Media Advisory: The Society of Petroleum Engineers Convene in New Orleans for Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (1 October 2009)
- SPE Annual Conference Draws More Than 9,800 E&P Professionals To Denver (24 September 2008)
- Exhibiting Companies Press Releases
- ATCE Graphics (Print and web ready—see the usage guidelines on the download page.)
- ATCE Fact Sheet
- Schedule of Events
On-Site Press Room
Members of the working press are invited to use the Press Room, located in room 224, level 2, in the Morial Convention Center). Call +1.504.670.5001 on-site during the press room hours listed below.
The press room is open during the following times:
|1700–1800||Sunday, 4 October|
|0800–1700||Monday, 5 October|
|0800–1700||Tuesday, 6 October|
|0800–1400||Wednesday, 7 October|
Press Conference Schedule
The press conference room is located in room 203, level 2, in the Morial Convention Center.
|Monday, 5 October|
|0900–1000||Halliburton||Halliburton subject matter experts will be discussing new and specialized services and technologies designed to provide solutions to operator challenges in Deep Water and Unconventional Gas Wells.|
Discussing the launch of Perfomix PetroSocial real-time operations innovation platform for E&P industry and customer momentum.
|Other Press Events on the Exhibit Floor|
Monday, 5 Oct.
|BJ Services||Lunch will be provided. Topic TBD. Booth # 1617|
- Exhibitors: Contact us if you are interested in reserving the press conference room for a media event. The room is available for one-hour time slots on Monday and Tuesday during ATCE.
- Pre-registered journalists attending ATCE 2009 (As of 28 September)
About the Venue
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130 USA
ATCE Media Contact
Dana Otillio (+1.972.952.9471 or during on-site press room hours, +1.504.670.5001)