Exhibiting at ATCE 2010
Things to know
- Limited exhibit space available.
- See stand package specifications.
- All in-line exhibit space includes stand package. Space-only reserved for 36 sq meter (388 sq ft ) size booths or larger.
- Restricted ceiling height of 3.2 to 3.85 meters (10.5 to 12.6 ft ) maximum height depending on the exhibit area.
- Floor load limits are 2,000 kg per sq meter for the Cavaniglia Pavilion and 500 kg per sq meter for the Spadolini Pavilion.
- Wi-Fi is available in the Cavaniglia and Spadolini Pavilions.
- Due to the venue, drayage and nightly vacuuming of your exhibit booth is not included in the booth price. If you are interested in these services, you may purchase them for a separate fee.
- Rules and regulations differ greatly from those in the United States. More information will be detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual when available.
- Please browse our Frequently Asked Questions page for more detailed information, as well as several documents you can download concerning tariffs and shipping.
Ways to Save Time and Money
- Build and store your booth overseas or rent at the show location vs. ship a domestic booth.
- Incorporate both custom and modular elements in your tradeshow booth with special emphasis on elements that are lightweight.
- Print sales brochures and other collateral in Florence.