Call for Papers
For the first time, SPE’s flagship meeting—the Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE)—will be held outside the United States. With more than 50% of SPE members residing outside of the United States, SPE recognizes how important it is for our annual meeting to be accessible to all members around the world.
On behalf of the ATCE 2010 Program Committee, it is my pleasure to invite you to share your best recent experiences, discoveries, and innovations with the global E&P industry at this truly historical event.
Submit a paper proposal outlining your technical advancement, new method, case study, or practical application by 25 January 2010.
If your proposal is selected, you will present your paper to an audience of your peers at ATCE 2010, 19–22 September, in Florence, Italy. Your paper may also be considered for publication in an SPE technical journal and will become part of the multisociety library, OnePetro.org.
ATCE features approximately 400 technical paper presentations, posters, and panel sessions covering:
• Drilling and Completions
• Health, Safety, and Environment
• Production and Operations
• Projects, Facilities, and Construction
• Management and Information
• Reservoir Description and Dynamics
Decide now to become an integral part of SPE’s tradition of excellence. Showcase your own and your company’s latest and most innovative technology at our premier technical conference.
Umberto Vergine, Eni E&P
SPE ATCE 2010 Program Committee Chairperson
- Obtain necessary clearance from your management, and start preparing now.
- Paper proposal must be received by 25 January 2010.
- Submit your paper proposal online.
- Please note that, if accepted, your paper proposal may be published, as submitted, in conference information media, including on the SPE website.
- Authors whose paper proposals are accepted will be required to provide a manuscript for inclusion in the conference Proceedings. Authors who do not submit a manuscript and the associated publication forms by the manuscript due date will be withdrawn from the program and will not be allowed to present.
To all Authors: an agreement to present a paper at this SPE conference carries an obligation to participate in the event. For detailed information on submitting a paper directly for peer review, visit www.spe.org/go/review.