Sponsors and Advertisers
Sponsorships, such as the entrance banners and CD Proceedings, are excellent ways to increase your company’s exposure to ATCE’s 8,000+ attendees.
ATCE also provides unique opportunities for your company to reach a certain demographic or technical group, or reinforce its brand or image, through event sponsorships like the Chairman’s Luncheon and Young Professionals Program.
Download the Sponsorship Opportunities.
- NEW! Student Meet and Greet
- Chairman’s Luncheon
- Customized Carpet
- Electronic Conference Preview
- PetroBowl Reception
- President’s Luncheon
- Wireless Lounge
- Titanium Sponsorship
- Platinum Sponsorship
- Gold Sponsorship
- Silver Sponsorship
- Cocktail Hours (daily sponsorships available)
- Coffee Breaks (daily sponsorships available)
- Gelato Stations (daily sponsorships available)
- Banners and Customized Glass Windows (See photos and locations)
- Inner square banner and the Spadolini entrance banners are sold.
- Annual Reception and Banquet - SOLD
- CD Proceedings - SOLD
- Conference Bags - SOLD
- Expo Welcome - SOLD
- Namebadge Lanyards - SOLD
- Pens and Pads - SOLD
- Press Room Sponsorship - SOLD
- Young Professionals Program - SOLD
Add additional exposure for your company by advertising to SPE's international membership in printed materials and on the ATCE website.
- ATCE 2010 Preview—sent to more than 60,000 subscribers of SPE’s flagship publication, Journal of Petroleum Technology (JPT)
- ATCE 2010 Program—distributed on-site to approximately 8,000 attendees
- Banner ads and exhibitor listing “logo stoppers”—increase exposure on ATCE’s website, which receives more than 2,000 average hits per day
Please note: To participate in ATCE’s sponsorship and advertising opportunities, your company must be an operating company (IOC, NOC, or independent), and/or a current exhibitor with qualifying products or services.
Contract Deadline for On-Site Program Advertising/Sponsor Recognition: 2 August 2010
Advertising Materials Deadline for On-Site Program: 9 August 2010