Why Exhibit at ATCE 2014?
- Raise your organization’s profile at a world-class event with an 89-year tradition of excellence
- Meet more than 8,000 highly qualified engineers and other oil and gas professionals face to face
- Develop and share ideas, innovation, and knowledge on technologies and best practices
- Meet like-minded professionals and make new international business contacts
- Expand your markets and build international, mutually beneficial business relationships
- Gain access to an international marketing and PR campaign including electronic guest invitations to distribute to your clients and business associates, and exhibitor newsletters covering all elements of ATCE to stay abreast of recent developments
- Draw on the expertise of a dedicated sales and exhibits team that helps and guides you throughout your participation at the event to ensure your success
- Enjoy easy travel and accommodation arrangements and negotiated rates for exhibitor housing at official ATCE hotels
Manage Your Exhibit
Exhibiting at ATCE 2014
How Do I Exhibit?
Once your organization has elected to participate in this prestigious event, follow these four easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully
- Select five (5) preferred stand locations
- Complete and return your Application/Contract for Exhibit Space with your Designated Contact Form
- Contact your sales representative to go over all the details or stand availability
How Is Space Assigned?
Exhibit space is assigned for the period of the 2014 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition only
- Minimum reservation is 3x3 SQM.
What Do I Receive?
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your organisation’s exposure
- Targeted global marketing campaigns featuring highlights of the exhibition and conference program, as well as strategically placed advertising in key industry publications
- Electronic guest invitations to distribute to your clients and business associates which allows them to visit the exhibition on the day of their choice
- Five (5) complimentary exhibitor registrations per 9 SQM of stand space
- Promotion in the ATCE on-site program and listing in its “Products and Services Index” section (dependent upon submittal of information by the published deadline)
- A comprehensive, online Exhibitor Services Manual providing essential exhibiting information
- Exhibitor newsletters covering all elements of ATCE to keep you abreast of recent developments
- Negotiated rates for exhibitor housing at official ATCE hotels
- Online support through the official ATCE website at www.spe.org/atce
- Access to the post-conference attendee survey results and findings
- A copy of the Proceedings CD sent to the exhibits contact after the conference
Exhibit Space Selection
After advanced priority exhibit space assignments, space selection will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis regardless of priority rank or past participation. ATCE 2014 exhibit space will not be assigned without a completed Application/Contract for Exhibit Space. A 25% deposit will be due on 11 October 2013 to confirm exhibit space. All exhibitors will have until 11 October 2013 to request a reduction in size or cancel their space with no penalty.