Distinguished Achievement Award for Petroleum Engineering Faculty
The SPE Distinguished Achievement Award for Petroleum Engineering Faculty
recognizes superiority in classroom teaching, excellence in research,
significant contributions to the petroleum engineering profession and/or
special effectiveness in advising and guiding students.
You may nominate someone if:
You may nominate someone who:
- Is a living member of SPE.
- Has not already received this award.
- Is not on the current SPE Board of Directors, Distinguished Achievement Award for
Petroleum Engineering Faculty committee or served in
these positions during the past 2 years.
- Fill out nomination form.
- Complete all required information on nomination form; incomplete nominations will not be accepted.
- Include a complete statement of the reasons for proposing the candidate, with a record of the candidate's professional and industrial achievements in detail.
- Send to email@example.com by 15 February
- Encourage no more than 3 colleagues to send letters supporting this nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates remain on the active consideration list for 3 years and if a candidate is not selected during the 3-year active consideration
cycle, they can be renominated the following year if all other eligibility
requirements are met.