The key topics in the workshop will include discussions on the framework and policies governing the following key subject areas with regards to natural gas;
- Reserves definitions and management strategies
- Resource development
- Contracts, pricing, and fiscal incentives for stranded gas field developments
- Local and International gas marketing strategies
- Sustainable development of resources
- Regulatory frameworks for a gas based industry
- Impact of new and emerging technology on gas exploration, production, and transportation
- Discoveries that straddle international boundaries (cross border) and commercial opportunities further down the gas transportation and marketing value chain
Who Should Attend?
This SPE Applied Technology Workshop is designed for regulators and petroleum and petrochemical industry professionals whose business operations requires an understanding of the dynamics of the local and international natural gas industry and global trends in exploration and production technology.Persons or companies involved in natural gas exploration and production, marketing, and contract negotiations should plan to attend this workshop.