Sponsorship support helps offset the cost of producing workshops and allows SPE to keep the attendance price within reach of operations-level individuals, those who benefit most from these technical workshops. Sponsors benefit both directly and indirectly by having their names associated with a specific workshop. While SPE prohibits any type of commercialism within the conference hall itself, the society recognizes that sponsoring companies offer valuable information to attendees outside the technical sessions.
Sponsorship can be offered in the following categories:
- General Sponsorship: your organization can make a general contribution to the workshop costs and be identified in all promotional literature as a “General Sponsor”.
- Audio-visual Equipment: this package covers part of the cost of hire the audio visual equipment including the microphones, sound system, and data projection.
- Simultaneous Translation: the Workshop will be simultaneously translated in English and Russian. This sponsorship covers part of the cost of hire the equipment and the translators.
- Workshop Coffee Breaks: there will be morning and afternoon coffee breaks on each day of the workshop. Exclusive sponsorship for one or all workshop coffee breaks.
- Workshop Lunches: there will be 2 workshop lunches during the event for all attendees.
- Reception: sponsorship of Evening Reception for all Workshop participants.
For more information regarding sponsorship support please contact Victoria Rachinskaya at email@example.com, tel. +7(916)990-31-10