Letter from the Programme Conference Chair
On behalf of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, it gives us great pleasure to announce the fourth SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition which will return to Baku, Azerbaijan on 1-3 November 2017.
This year's theme "Chasing the Margins," will focus on the current market conditions facing the oil and gas industry, both globally and on a local level. It will provide a platform for local, regional and international experts to discuss topics relevant to maintaining and boosting technological advancements and developments in the region.
The conference programme will encompass topical panel discussions and technical sessions comprised of research-based presentations with the intention to exchange knowledge, best practices, and experience among participants.
The event will be regionally focused, and we invite proposals from across the Caspian region as well as globally.
SPE welcomes a diverse range of contributors and would like to receive abstracts written by:
- Oil and gas professionals, experts, and managers
- Service, supply, and consulting companies
- Government regulators
- Health, safety, and environmental professionals and representatives
- Local, national, and international governmental organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Professional societies
- Universities, research centres, and institutes
We look forward to receiving your technical proposals and to seeing you in Baku this November.
BP Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Region