NOTE: The Call for Papers submission link will not be available 20-24 August, please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
The 2015 Programme Committee invites paper proposals for the following topics:
1. Obtain necessary clearance from your management.
2. Abstract submissions should be formatted into four (4) specific paragraphs. The combined word count must be tween 225-450 words in length.
3. The paper proposal must be received by 11 September 2014.
4. Submit your paper proposal online at: www.spe.org/events/berg.
5. Do not include title or author names in the body of the abstract. Title and author information will be requested separately through the submission system.
6. Please note that, if accepted, your paper proposal may be published, as submitted, in conference information media, including the SPE website.
7. Authors whose paper proposals are accepted will be required to provide a manuscript for inclusion in the conference proceedings. Authors who do not submit a manuscript and the associated publication forms by the manuscript due date will be withdrawn from the programme and will not be allowed to present. Manuscripts will be due at SPE no later than 13 January 2015.
SPE and the Programme Committee consider an accepted abstract as a commitment to present. If extenuating circumstances prevent the author from making the presentation, it is that author’s obligation to find an alternate presenter and notify their SPE Programme Lead and their session chair(s) (if applicable). Withdrawals must be made in writing to the SPE office as soon as possible. Under no circumstances can a submitted abstract be changed once it has been submitted. The failure of SPE conference authors to have at least one designated individual present the paper at the conference will result in the conference paper being permanently withdrawn from the SPE technical paper archive on OnePetro.org. Cancellations, particularly after a paper has been accepted and publicised, are viewed by the Programme Committee as highly unprofessional.
SPE has a stated policy against use of commercial trade names, company logos, or text that is commercial in tone in the paper title, text, or slides. Use of such terms will result in careful scrutiny by the Programme Committee in evaluating abstracts and the presence of commercialism in the paper may result in it being withdrawn from the programme.
All authors of papers presented at the conference will be required to complete and submit a copyright release form to SPE or submit the copyright exemption form where applicable.
For more information, please contact
SPE Europe, Russia, Caspian, and Sub-Saharan Africa
1st Floor, Threeways House | 40/44 Clipstone Street | London, W1W 5DW
Tel: +22.214.171.12499.3300 | Fax: +126.96.36.19999.3309 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers Deadline
Submission deadline is 11 September 2014!