Reach the professionals who represent the coiled tubing and well intervention sector at this yearly event.
Find Exhibitors By
Manage Your Exhibit
What You Will Receive
- A powerful content driven conference program designed to attract the industry’s best and brightest minds
- A qualified audience who can review, evaluate and make decisions on the products and technologies your company has to offer them
- 2 days of interaction with the industry’s influential managers and decision makers
- Standard booth equipment: 8-ft high draped back wall, 3-ft high draped side rails, and 7-in. by 44-in. company ID sign
- Three (3) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 sq ft of exhibit space—registrations include access to technical sessions, exhibition, and events on the exhibit floor
- Company logo and website link on event website
- Company logo in official conference program
- A 350 character description of your organization to be used in the conference program and the Proceedings CD, that is mailed to the primary contact after the event
- Online Exhibitor Services Manual providing the necessary tools and services for a successful exhibiting experience
- Exhibitor newsletters covering the event to keep you informed of important deadlines and developments
- An opportunity to book unique sponsorship and advertising packages to increase your company’s exposure
- Discounted hotel rates at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel
Priority Number System
A priority number system will be used for the 2014 exhibit space assignments.
If you have exhibited at this conference before, you will receive priority assignment over first-time exhibitors. The priority system is based on historical participation. For new exhibitors, you will be added to this priority system for next year’s conference.
View the 2014 list of priority exhibitors:
Read our Priority Point System frequently asked questions.
What to know:
- Space is first assigned based on the Priority Number System and then on a first-come, first-served basis. Read the official Space Assignment Procedures.
- Complete the Designated Contact Form.
- No contract will be processed nor space assigned without the required deposit in US dollars (USD).
- Applications for space must be accompanied by a minimum 25% deposit. Space application without required payment will delay assignment.
- Payment in full for exhibit space is due by 13 December 2013. Applications received after 13 December 2013 must include full payment for the size booth requested.
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
If your company plans to exhibit large equipment, please contact the SPE sales office to discuss space available.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact exhibitors for this event. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. We have no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state. Read more information about these scams.
For more information, contact the SPE Sales
Joan Payne, Sales Manager, Americas
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Kirk Colligan, Sales Representative
Sales Manager, Canada