Display your products and services to a knowledgeable audience ready to
see the latest unconventional tools and technologies.
Find exhibitors by
Manage your exhibit
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are
not authorized to contact exhibitors.
They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed
which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their
directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read
and understood the terms contained in the small print. We have no association
with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address
them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state. Read
more information about these scams.
- Showcase your company’s expertise
- Reach professionals interested in the unconventional resources
- Acquire valuable sales contacts
- Meet face-to-face with your clients
- Introduce new technology to a knowledgeable audience
What You Will Receive
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails)
and identification sign (7x44 inch)
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor registrations per 100 sq ft of exhibit
space which include access to the exhibition, reception, coffee breaks,
- Company logo and website link on event website, and a 50 word description
on the Proceedings that is mailed to the primary contact after the event
- Online Exhibitor Services Manual providing the necessary tools and
services for a successful exhibiting experience
- Exhibitor newsletters covering the event to keep you informed of important
deadlines and developments
- Unique sponsorship and advertising opportunities to increase your company’s
- Company listing in official conference program
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
1. Review exhibit information carefully.
2. Complete and return the Application/Contract for
Exhibit Space with your full payment.
3. Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Become A Sponsor to Maximize Your Exposure
The 2012 SPE Canadian Unconventional Resources Conference offers a variety
of unique opportunities to increase your visibility and maximize your
To sponsor, advertise, or for more information, contact your
SPE Sales Representative:
Mark Hoekstra, Canadian Sales Manager