Sponsorships and Advertising
Don’t miss the opportunity to enhance your presence at Canada’s renowned unconventional resources conference and exhibition!
- Conference Sponsor (Exclusive)
- Coffee Sponsor (3-day Exclusive and Individual days available)
- Conference Bags Sponsor (Exclusive—Provided by SPE and approved by sponsor)
- Networking Reception Sponsor (Exclusive)
- Keynote Luncheon(s) Sponsor (2 Available)
- CD Proceedings Sponsor (Exclusive)
- Pens and Notebooks Sponsor (Exclusive—Provided and distributed by SPE in the conference bags)
- Badge Lanyards Sponsor (Exclusive—Breakaway with two attached points provided by sponsor)
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Bronze Sponsor
- Teacher Workshop Sponsor (2 Available)
View sponsorship details and more information »
New Sponsorship Opportunities!
Breakfast Sponsorship (3 available at CAD 7000 each) + GST
- On-site signage displayed at the conference recognizing the sponsorship
- Recognition in the Conference’s Promotional Flyer
- Recognition in the Conference Program *
- Recognition on the sponsorship page of CD Proceedings
- Recognition on the PowerPoint sponsor page displayed between technical sessions
- Recognition on the conference website, including a link to your company’s website
- Half (1/2) page, color ad in the Conference Program* or one (1) full conference registration for your company personnel (ad created by sponsor, placed by SPE)
Lunch (3 available at CAD 7000 each) + GST
(held on the exhibit floor)
*Advertising Materials must be received by 30 September 2013
Conference Web Banner
- Registration page
- Housing page
- Technical Program page
- Pages subject to availability. Banner will be posted when received. Other pages available, please call for details.
All sponsors must email company logos/web banners to email@example.com.
Conference Program Advertising
- Inside front cover
- Inside back cover
- 1/2 Horizontal
- 1/4 Vertical
For sponsorship to be promoted in the Conference Preview:
- The contract, company logo, and 50% deposit must be received by 20 May 2013.
To secure advertising space in the Conference Program:
- Advertising contracts must be received by 23 September 2013.
- Advertising materials must be received by 30 September 2013.
If an advertiser or sponsor does not meet the above published deadlines, SPE cannot guarantee advertising space and reserves the right to invoke penalties for late submissions.
View ad and logo specifications and submittal instructions.
Mark Hoekstra, Canada Sales Manager
US and International Sales
Exhibition Sales Manager, Americas