Participating in the IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition, by exhibiting, sponsoring, or advertising, is a brilliant way of raising your company’s profile within the international drilling market and creating greater awareness of your brand. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to promote new and existing products and services to key professionals in the industry.
Participate in this renowned and sought after event to:
- Share your company’s expertise with a targeted group of experts.
- Showcase your advanced technologies, services and expertise.
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback.
- Expand your markets by identifying new potential customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Learn about the latest drilling and completion challenges.
- Personally interact with potential clients and current customers.
How to Exhibit
Gain more exposure for your company and brand by exhibiting at this leading industry event. The exhibition will run concurrently with the technical conference and will be the location for all refreshment breaks.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Review the exhibition information carefully.
2. Select five booth locations and list them in order of preference.
3. Complete and return the Exhibit Space Reservation Contract.
Payment of 100% of the total cost of exhibition space will be due on or before 30 days from the invoice date.
Space-Only Rate: GBP 350 per square metre
(minimum reservation is 27 square metres)
Stand Package Rate: GBP 435 per square metre
Deadline for Priority Exhibitors to return Exhibit
Space Agreement: 23 May 2014
Please note: Space is first assigned based on the SPE Priority Number System and then on a first-come, first-served basis. All exhibitors will receive a copy of the official Space Assignment Procedures.
What You Will Receive
- Three complimentary full event registrations per 9 square metres of exhibition space up to a maximum of 33 passes (valid for conference sessions, exhibition, lunches, and refreshment breaks).
- Three guest passes per 9 square metres of exhibition space (valid for exhibition only and for one day, either Wednesday or Thursday. Guests must be clients or contacts from another organisation).
- Six additional exhibitor event registrations charged at a reduced rate per 9 square metres of exhibition space up to a maximum of 54 passes (valid for conference sessions, exhibition, lunches, and refreshment breaks).
- Company name and profile listed in the Conference Programme and Exhibition Guide, if received by the deadline
- Company name listed in the Proceedings CD, if received by the deadline.
- Company name listed on the SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition website.
- A copy of the Proceedings CD, sent to the exhibits contact person after the meeting.
- Unique advertising and promotional opportunities to help increase your company’s exposure at the event.
- The continued support of SPE meetings, marketing, sales, and exhibits department staff.
Stand package exhibitors will also receive:
- White system walls
- Fascia in white
- Exhibitor text on white fascia
- Standard dark grey carpet tiles (colour options available at an additional charge)
- 9sqm & 18sqm: Two (2) spotlights / 27sqm & 36sqm: Four (4) spotlights
- 9sqm & 18sqm: Two (2) 500 w electrical sockets / 27sqm & 36sqm: Four (4) 500 w electrical sockets
- Pre-show stand cleaning
- Overnight stand cleaning during show days
Contact the SPE sales representative in your region to discuss exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Europe, Russia, Caspian and Sub-Saharan Africa
Dean Guest, Sales Manager
Telephone : + 44 20 7299 3300
Joan Payne, Sales Manager
Telephone: + 1 972 952 9356
Chris Wong, Sales Manager
Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia
Sylvia Ansara, Senior Sales Manager
Telephone : +971 (0) 4 457 5851