Showcase your products and services to IT managers, software developers,
engineers, CEOs, CIOs, and more!
Over the last decade, the SPE Digital Energy Conference and Exhibition
has presented key challenges facing our industry and practical solutions
based on a digitally integrated oilfield. It brings together innovative
practitioners reporting on business issues and solutions for the twenty-first
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your services and products
to this high-quality audience of innovators, implementers and end users!
Find Exhibitors By:
Manage Your Exhibit
Why Should I Exhibit?
- Meet face-to-face with your clients
- Reach decision makers, chief information officers, and IT executives
- Showcase your company’s expertise
- Introduce new technology to a knowledgeable audience
- Acquire valuable sales leads
What Will I Receive?
- Exhibit space is equally priced at USD 24 per square foot for indoor
space (minimum reservation 100 square feet).
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails)
and identification sign (7x44 inch) listing company name and booth number
will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must
comply with show color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Two complimentary full conference registrations per 100 sq. ft. of
exhibit space including admittance to technical sessions, and any events
occurring in the exhibition. One copy of the Proceedings will be sent
to the contact person after the event.
- Company listing in official conference program & CD Proceedings,
if received by the deadlines.
- Three complimentary guest cards. Additional guest cards will be available
How Do I Exhibit?
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact exhibitors for this event. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. We have no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state. Read more information about these scams.
For more information, contact the SPE Sales Department:
Canadian Sales Manager
Joan Payne, Exhibition Sales
Kirk Colligan, Sales Representative
Kristin Stavinoha, Sales Representative