Catching the Next Wave — Delivering Affordable Energy
Gain Industry Insights and Discuss Technical Advancements at APOGCE Perth
Engage with fellow industry professionals, thought leaders and subject-matter experts to share new perspectives and discuss technological advancements in the energy industry at APOGCE 2016 in Perth, Australia, this October.
Themed “Catching the Next Wave – Delivering Affordable Energy”, the comprehensive and multi-disciplinary programme covers a broad range of exploration and production topics and will serve as a crucial platform for technology dissemination, knowledge sharing and collaboration. Be part of this exceptional learning and networking opportunity.
- Two Keynote Addresses from leading regional operators
- Executive Plenary Session with industry leaders
- Five Panel Sessions on collaboration, asset integrity management, transitioning from start-up to production, regulation and public perception
- Special Distinguished Lecturer presentation on "Verifying Performance and Capability of New Technology for Surface and Subsurface Facilities"
- 30 Technical sessions covering all industry disciplines
- 8 ePoster presentation sessions
- More than 200 technical papers
- Workshop for Young Professionals
- Regional Student Paper Contest
- Presentation of Regional Awards
- Education Day and Teacher's Day to introduce high school students and teachers to energy education through interactive sessions
- Hon. Bill Marmion MLA , Western Australian Minister for State Development; Transport; Innovation
- Gerry Flaherty, Chevron Australia, Conference Chairman
- Michael Utsler, Woodside Energy
- David Purvis, BHP Billiton Petroleum
- Nigel Hearne, Chevron Australia
- Tetsuro Tochikawa, INPEX
- Dzafri Sham Ahmad, PETRONAS
- Rod Duke, Santos Ltd.
- Aparna Raman, Schlumberger Australia
- Mike Robinson, FMC Technologies
- Brian Huston, Halliburton
- Will Rifkin, The University of Queensland
- Mohd Jukris Abdul Wahab, PETRONAS
- Armon Hicks, Santos Ltd.