ENERGY4ME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT STEM EVENT
Wednesday, 28 September | 0800–1600 | Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, U.A.E.
SPE is educating the next generation of aspiring engineers, scientists and managers in the E&P industry. Approximately 150 high school students will see firsthand the career opportunities the industry has to offer. Students will also meet industry professionals and ask questions about possible careers in the E&P industry.
Students will participate in hands-on energy exploration experiments led by qualified SPE Energy4me Facilitators, meet industry professionals and tour the latest state-of-the-art technology exhibits in a scavenger hunt. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Pre-lessons for the students will be sent to participating schools in early September that should be completed prior to attending the workshop. Because of the popularity of this programme, ATCE can accommodate a total of 170 students and chaperones. Schools will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All students participating MUST be 15 years of age or older.
- Limit the number of students from your school to 15.
- One chaperone per 10 students is required.
- Because of increased security, we ask that the students leave all backpacks at school. Inform your students that they will need to remain with the tour group at all times.
- Schools using district buses will receive a bus stipend to help with transportation costs, up to USD 200 per bus can be paid back to your school or district.
Attend the Event
Space is limited, sign up to send your students today! Email Zunaid Jooma and a reply will be sent confirming your attendance.