About ATCE 2017
We are delighted to invite all of our esteemed members, supporters, and new prospects to join us in San Antonio, Texas, USA. – the Alamo City.
ATCE is SPE’s annual meeting of members and features groundbreaking papers and special technical events designed to accelerate the application of innovations in every technical discipline. Attendees come from around the world to ATCE to keep up with the latest technologies, industry best practices, and new product launches.
Whether your goal is to cultivate relationships or spotlight your brand on the industry's grandest stage, stake your presence where the industry's present and future torchbearers will come together – at ATCE 2017.
ATCE: Your Destination for All Things E&P
Since the first edition, the Society of Petroleum Engineers' Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) has attracted more than a half million of the E&P industry's greatest minds from around the globe.
Reflecting our global industry, ATCE is becoming an increasingly important international event. Florence hosted ATCE in 2008, Amsterdam hosted the conference in 2014, and in 2016, it was held in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) - the first time in the Middle East.
Training courses held before and after ATCE draw attendees seeking to boost their expertise. The conference features special events designed for students and young professionals, trendsetters, and leaders in the making.
SPE's strong affiliation with leading companies in the oil and gas business is reflected in the industry categories represented by SPE members, many of whom attend ATCE.
ATCE 2017 Location:
San Antonio, Texas
- The San Antonio River Walk is 15 miles long, reaching museums to the north and missions to the south.
- 300 days of sunshine every year and an average temperature of 70 degrees
- The Alamo is the most-visited site in Texas and one of the city’s five Spanish colonial missions
- San Antonio Missions National Historic Park, the largest concentration of Spanish colonial architecture in North America, is nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- San Antonio’s Market Square, (El Mercado) is the largest Mexican market in the U.S.