FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to do to get started with my booth?
What's included with my booth?
Do I need to order carpet?
How do I order services for my booth?
Is electrical included with my booth?
Will Wi-Fi be available at ATCE?
What is the show site shipping address?
Who can set up my booth?
When can I begin setting up my exhibit? Dismantling?
Are children allowed on the show floor?
Is special insurance required for ATCE?
How do I obtain my company password?
How do I change my contact information?
How do I pay or view my balance for ATCE?
Where do I send my final exhibit space payment?
How many complimentary Exhibitor Badges do I receive with my space?
Do I need to register for the complimentary badges?
When will Exhibitor Registration open for ATCE?
Are there Guest Cards? How do I obtain them?
Is parking provided for Exhibitors?
How do I make hotel reservations?
- Access the Exhibitor Services Manual at Freeman Online, to view all necessary details for your exhibition success.
- To download individual forms and documents for items including floral, electricity, Wi-Fi, and more, visit the Forms and Brochures page on Freeman Online.
- Each 10' x 10' booth will be set with 8-ft. high black and flax back drape and 3-ft. high black side dividers.
- An identification sign (7" x 44") listing your company name and booth number.
- Five Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space.
- Company listing in the Conference Program.
- Yes, carpet is required for the show. You can rent carpet through our official service contractor or you may supply your own.
- No, electrical and other utilities are not provided with the purchase of your exhibit space. To order electrical services, download the Electrical Services Order Form from the Exhibitor Services Manual
- Complete the form and submit it to the electrical service provider.
Please note: Only the official Electrical Service Contractor may install electrical wiring and services.
- Yes, Wi-Fi is available, but it must be ordered from Smart City if you need Wi-Fi in your booth. Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the lobby area.
What is the show site shipping address?
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth # _________
SOC OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERS - 313948
HENRY B GONZALEZ CONVENTION CENTER
237 TOWER OF AMERICAS WAY
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78205
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Thursday, 5 October 2017.
Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early
freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. If required, provide your carrier
with this phone number: (210) 554-2021.
CERTIFIED WEIGHT TICKETS MUST ACCOMPANY ALL SHIPMENTS.
- Your full-time company employees can set up your booth without any paperwork.
- If you are using a third party company, Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC), other than an official show contractor, that needs access to the exhibit floor during set-up, dismantle, or throughout the show, please submit a Work Authorization Request Form (WAR) to SPE. SPE will require additional paperwork to be submitted from the EAC.
- The Exhibition Schedule is listed in the Exhibitor Services Manual, under the Forms and Brochures page.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed on the exhibit floor during the show.
- The exhibit floor is considered a construction zone during set-up and tear-down. No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the exhibit floor during installation and dismantle.
- SPE requires exhibitors to have insurance in place, per clause #8 in the Terms and Conditions of your Exhibit Space Agreement.
- Providing a copy of exhibitor insurance to SPE is not required. However, should it be needed, please ensure that proper coverage is in place.
Your password is located on the confirmation letter that was issued when space was assigned. You may also request your company password from Katy.
- You can update your booth listing by accessing your account login and selecting "Edit Booth Information".
- Please note, this does not change the contact information related to your account. To update your company's show contact for exhibit information and invoice, please email Katy.
- Login to your Exhibitor Console with your company password.
- Select "My Account" from the options.
- There, you can view your purchases, payments, and print a current invoice.
- You may also make credit card payments from this site.
If you are not paying by credit card, payment may be made by check or wire. All checks and wires should include company number and/or invoice number.
If paying by check, please forward to:
Society of Petroleum Engineers
222 Palisades Creek Drive
Richardson, TX 75080
If paying by wire:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
SWIFT #: WFBIUS6S
Credit Beneficiary: Society of Petroleum Engineers
Account #: 4944640804
Further Credit (SPE Exhibit Dept.) - (Exhibiting Company Name and/or Invoice Number)
- Five (5) Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of contracted exhibit space.
- Two (2) complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of space will be allotted to each exhibitor in the heavy equipment booth area.
Yes, all exhibitors must register to obtain conference badges. The primary contact for the show should register all exhibit staff for your company.
Online Exhibitor Registration will be available mid-June, and will be managed by Experient.
- Guest Cards are available for ATCE 2017 through Experient using a program called, TrafficBoost.
- Exhibitors will be charged a post-show USD 40 per redeemed guest card with a maximum charge of USD 2400.
- Guest Cards are NOT for exhibiting personnel and do not include access to technical sessions.
- Additional Information regarding the TrafficBoost program will be posted soon!
- Parking passes are not available for this event.
Housing information will become available mid-June.