Sponsor and Advertise
Did you know? Booth efficiency increases by an impressive 104% when a sponsorship marketing opportunity is part of the exhibition booth strategy. (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research)
Give your organization maximum exposure to an audience of top decision makers by utilizing a sponsorship package at the 2017 Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE).
Sponsorships geared to driving sales and expanding visibility can be an extremely powerful promotional tool. Sponsorships are also available to reach a particular demographic or technical group.
Contact the SPE sales team to learn about the many types of sponsorship packages available.
Enhance Exhibiting ROI:
- Attract attendees to your booth
- Generate leads for your company
- Gain brand exposure
- Be positioned as a thought leader
- Promote your products and services
- Demonstrate your commitment to the industry through support
- Many options can be packaged and tailored to meet your specific business objectives. Contact your SPE Sales Representative for complete details.
All Sponsors Receive:
- Prominent on-site signage displayed at the conference
- Recognition in the conference preview
- Recognition in the conference program
- Recognition on PowerPoint slides rotating between technical sessions
- Recognition on conference website, including a link to your company’s website
Learn more about the wide range of sponsorship opportunities.
Communicate with attendees pre-show and on-site to drive traffic to your booth and to generate leads. Print and digital advertising opportunities are available to suit all budgets and marketing strategies.
- 9 August 2017: Deadline for conference program
- 1 September 2017: Deadline for sponsorship graphics
If a sponsor or advertiser does not meet the published deadlines, SPE cannot guarantee promotion of sponsorship or advertising space and reserves the right to invoke penalties for late submissions.
Middle East, North Africa, and India
Sr. Manager, Sales MIDE
Senior Sales Manager