Chasing the Margins
SPE’s 4th annual Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition will return to Baku, Azerbaijan 1-3 November 2017. This year's theme "Chasing the Margins," will focus on the current market conditions facing the oil and gas industry, both globally and on a local level. It will provide a platform for local, regional, and international experts to discuss topics relevant to maintaining and boosting technological advancements and developments in the region.
"Having such a prestigious SPE technical conference and exhibition in Baku is a fantastic opportunity for colleagues to share challenges and experiences to help progress understanding of the oil and gas industry here in the Caspian region. I would encourage anyone associated with the industry to participate and take advantage of this truly worthwhile technical event.”
Martyn Smith, VP Reservoir Development, BP (CTCE 2015)
Over 400 industry professionals attended last year's CTCE and it drew senior speakers from the highest echelons of government as well as operators, service providers, advisory firms, and energy research companies. The 2017 event will bring you quality technical content, increase your professional development, and provide unique networking with top industry professionals.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- ACCESS keynote panel sessions exploring key issues faced by the Caspian region.
- ENHANCE your knowledge with a full technical programme with a focus on research-based presentations to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences.
- EXPAND your professional network through excellent networking opportunities.
- DISCOVER, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends in the industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Oil and gas professionals, experts, and managers
- Service, supply, and consulting companies
- Government regulators
- Health, safety, and environmental professionals and representatives
- Local, national, and international governmental organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Professional societies
- Universities, research centres, and institutes
"ExxonMobil is a long-time supporter of SPE worldwide and we are proud to be one of the contributors to the growth of SPE in the Caspian region. The SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference is an important platform for enhancing technical knowledge, exchanging ideas, building business / technical networks, and discussing pressing industry issues.”
Cheryl Gomez-Smith, ExxonMobil Kazakhstan Inc.
View the Kazakh TV review on CTCE 2016:
Want to See More?
View the 2015 Kazakh TV review.
View the 2014 Kazakh TV review.