Chasing the Margins
SPE’s 4th annual Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition will return to Baku, Azerbaijan on the 1-3 November 2017. This year's theme "Chasing the Margins," will explore the issues currently faced by the E&P industry in Azerbaijan and the broader Caspian region – and more importantly look at ways to resolve them.
Senior Executives and technical experts from the Caspian oil and gas industry are confirmed to speak, including representatives from: SOCAR; SOCAR AQS; BP; TOTAL; DeGolyer & MacNaughton; Gazprom Neft NTC; PJSC Novatek; Dragon Oil; KazMunaiGaz; TengizChevroil; Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan; Schlumberger; Halliburton; Baker Hughes and more.
"SPE's prestigious CTCE event is significant for the Caspian oil & gas industry. The 4th annual edition taking place in Baku, provides a unique opportunity for local and international oil and gas professionals to come together and share their challenges and experiences, enhance technical knowledge, build business networks, and help to progress understanding of new technologies and developments in the industry. I’m planning to attend and I hope to see you there.”
Darcy Spady, SPE 2018 President
Over 400 industry professionals attended last year's CTCE and it drew senior speakers from the highest echelons of government as well as operators, service providers, advisory firms, and energy research companies. The 2017 event will bring you quality technical content, increase your professional development, and provide unique networking with top industry professionals.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- ACCESS keynote panel sessions exploring key issues faced by the Caspian region.
- ENHANCE your knowledge with a full technical programme with a focus on research-based presentations to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences.
- LISTEN to high level speakers and technical presentations from 40 plus companies from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, France, Norway, UK, USA, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and more.
- EXPAND your professional network through excellent networking opportunities.
- DISCOVER, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends in the industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Oil and gas professionals, experts, and managers
- Petroleum and upstream service, supply, and consulting companies
- Energy industry government regulators
- E&P health, safety, and environmental professionals and representatives
- Local, national, and international governmental organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Energy professional societies
- Universities, research centres, and institutes
"ExxonMobil is a long-time supporter of SPE worldwide and we are proud to be one of the contributors to the growth of SPE in the Caspian region. The SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference is an important platform for enhancing technical knowledge, exchanging ideas, building business / technical networks, and discussing pressing industry issues.”
Cheryl Gomez-Smith, ExxonMobil Kazakhstan Inc.
View the Kazakh TV review on CTCE 2016:
Want to See More?
View the 2015 Kazakh TV review.
View the 2014 Kazakh TV review.