The Premier Drilling Event
The SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition has been the leading E&P drilling event for 30 years. The event's location alternates annually between Europe and North America, providing a global opportunity for oil and gas professionals to address challenges, make advancements, and deliver an improved drilling operations performance.
Hear from international petroleum professionals, and industry leaders, innovators and investors including panel session speakers from Schlumberger; The Oil and Gas Technology Centre; Energy Ventures; BP; McLaren Applied Technologies; GE Oil and Gas; European Space Agency (ESA) and Evercore.
Alongside the conference, the exhibition will showcase the latest technologies, new product launches, and industry services from around the world.
Top Reasons to Attend
- 18 technical sessions over 3 days covering latest key drilling topics
- Panel sessions – world class content from high level industry and non-industry speakers
- Learn the latest oil and gas innovations, advanced technologies and discoveries
- Valuable networking opportunities - discover, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends in the industry
- Increase learning and enhance technical and professional competence through additional events such as the SPE DSATS/IADC ART symposium, YP programme, Diversity Session and training course
Who Should Attend
- Applications Engineers
- Design Engineers and Supervisors
- Drilling and Completions Engineers
- Production and Operations Engineers
- Rig Engineers
- R&D professionals
- Reservoir Engineers