21 November: Submit Work Authorization Request Form
7 December: Complete Online Booth Profile and Exhibitor Listing for Conference Program
20 December: Make Housing Reservations to Receive Show Rate
9 January: Invite Guests to Visit You at HFTC
Manage Your Exhibit
View your account and create your exhibit profile. Requires login.
Exhibitor Services Manual
All forms, information, and resources necessary to manage the exhibition are available at Freeman Online.
Shop Freeman Online for all exhibition needs.
Market Your Exhibit
Create your complimentary online and printed exhibitor listing for the Conference Program by 7 December 2016.
Enhance your online listing by adding product descriptions, photos, and press releases.
Find Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
View all sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
Guest Card Program
Invite your customers and key prospects to the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference and Exhibition:
- Each exhibitor receives three (3) complimentary Guest Card registrations per 100 square feet of booth space. (Applies to 80 square feet booths in lobby.)
- Additional Guest Card registrations are 65 USD each, per day.
- Guest Cards are One Day, Exhibition only.
- Exhibitors receive a Guest Card template with their guest registration number that can be personalized before sending.
- Guest Card registrations are not for employees of the exhibiting company.
Capture the contact information of visitors to your booth. Order Lead Retrieval Management Services through Experient.
Become a Rockstar Exhibitor
Check out SPE's new Exhibitor Success and ROI Center for free educational content.
Access live and replayable webinars, exhibiting articles and answers to frequently asked questions that will help expand your exhibiting know-how and improve your company's ROI.
Email Lori Duke
or call +1.972.952.9375