Sponsor and Advertise
Sponsorships are an extremely powerful promotional tool.
Give your organization maximum exposure to a sophisticated audience of E&P professionals, including top decision makers in the industry, by utilizing a sponsorship package for the Society of Petroleum Engineers’ Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference (HFTC).
Download the Sponsorship/Advertising Contract (right column) to view the wide-ranging menu of sponsorship options designed to increase awareness of your company’s brand and demonstrate your organization’s commitment to this important conference and the industry.
All Sponsorships Receive:
- Prominent on-site signage displayed at the conference recognizing the sponsorship
- Recognition in the conference preview (provided sponsorship is confirmed before print deadline)
- Recognition in the conference program (provided sponsorship is confirmed before print deadline)
- Recognition on the PowerPoint slides viewed between technical sessions
- Recognition on the conference website, including a link to your company’s website
- Recognition and website link on the sponsor page
- In order for sponsorship to be promoted in the conference preview, the contract, company logo and 100% payment must be received prior to 6 September 2016.
- In order for sponsorship to be promoted in the conference program, the contract, company logo and 100% payment must be received prior to 12 December 2016.
- All sponsor logo items must be delivered to SPE onsite at the Woodlands Waterway by 1200 on 23 January 2017.
- To secure advertising space in the conference program:
- Advertising Contracts must be received by 5 December 2016.
- Advertising Materials must be received by 12 December 2016.
- If advertiser or sponsor does not meet the above published deadlines, SPE cannot guarantee advertising space and reserves the right to invoke penalties for late submissions.