Make the Case to Attend
Thank you for your interest in attending the SPE International Conference on Oilfield Chemistry.
We know travel and training budgets are tight, and it can be challenging to get approval to attend events. To aid in your business justification, we have provided templates below along with ways to save time and money!
Present a Justification Letter to Your Supervisor
To help explain to your supervisor the benefits of attending the SPE International Conference on Oilfield Chemistry, you can use the sample letter (Word Doc) to include details about how your attendance can bring value back and boost efforts to accomplish company goals.
Calculate Projected Expenses
Before you are able to justify conference expenses, you'll need to calculate what they may be. Use this expense template (pdf) to help estimate the cost of attending the conference.
Follow these tips to help you maximize your time and money:
- Book your hotel room at the conference hotel by 9 March to take advantage of the discounted rate.
- Register early to receive the advance registration rate.
- Extend your learning experience and register for the training courses. Get special rates by purchasing a training course and full conference registration.
- Make a checklist of the technical sessions you want to attend.
- Check out travel discounts. SPE has special discounts on United Airlines and car rentals.