2017 Regional Student Paper Contest
RPTC 2017 YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PROGRAMME SPONSORS
The 2017 Student Paper Contest took place in alongside the SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference in Moscow, Russia.
The contest is divided into three divisions:
- Undergraduate Division
- Postgraduate Division: Masters and Diploma projects; and Candidates
The student present work carried out at an educational level that corresponds with the division they are completing at the moment of abstract submission, regardless of whether they have gone on to a higher level of education for the moment of the contest.
The winner of each division is invited to attend the International SPE student paper contest to be held at the 2018 SPE Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition in Dallas, USA. All travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by SPE.
Winners should provide the full text of their papers 12 weeks prior International Student Paper Contest. If a student is unable to attend ATCE in person, the highest ranking contestant in the division is able to compete in the International Contest can be submitted as the region's representative.
- Abstracts submitted should relate to SPE technical disciplines.
- Abstracts may be submitted in either English or Russian, or both.
- The submitted abstracts will be judged by SPE committee.
- You may submit only one paper which was not presented before.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words
- An abstract based on course work, including theses and dissertations, is eligible.
- Only single author abstracts are eligible. The definition of single author is a student that has contributed significantly to the abstract even though other researchers or contributors may have been involved. Researchers and contributors must be acknowledged in the abstract.
- No more than 2 contestants can be from each chapter or university for each division
Should you have any questions please contact SPE Russia and Caspian Regional Office.