The SPE Workshop: Performance and Design of Water Injectors Requiring Sand Control will take place on 4-6 December 2017 in Austin, Texas.
Water and produced water injectors with sustained high rate and high ultimate volume are critical for the economic success of many deepwater developments around the world. Injectors with different sand control completions are being installed in unconsolidated and loosely consolidated sand reservoirs with mixed success. The objective of the workshop is to discuss and share latest understanding, field performance, best practices, and advances from the industry and academia. Learn more >>
Key topics include:
- Design of field performance in the Gulf of Mexico and rest of the world
- Water injection wells
- Sand control completion selection and design for injectors
- Flow Control Devices and Injectors Surveillance
Produced Water Reinjection
- Intervention and Reliability
- Extensive discussions on Injection Well Operations: Start-up, Ramp-up, Shut down, and Re-start
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is designed for professionals involved in mutliple disciplines, including:
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Knowledge sharing platform between technology providers and end users.
Collaborative environment among industry experts including operators, service companies, consultants, and academia.
Discussion of key topics to maximize the economic success of deepwater developments around the world.