The 5th SPE Workshop: Petrophysics—Reservoir Evaluation through Wellbore Measurements will take place on 26–27 April 2017 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
A profound understanding of rock and fluid interactions at reservoir conditions is critical to unlock new oil in a world where easy oil is harder to find.
Examine key topics associated with Reservoir Description and Dynamics, including:
SURFACE DATA PETROPHYSICS
SATURATION AND INTEGRATION OF ROCK TYPES
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Drilling Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Intensive learning in a short period of time
- Highly-focused technical topics
- Peers facing similar business and technology challenges
- Collaborative learning experience
- Connections with E&P experts