The SPE Workshop: Horizontal, Multilateral and ERD Wells Drilling and Completion will take place in Moscow on 19 - 21 September.
This is your opportunity to access new technologies and enhance your expertise on a range of highly-focused technical topics.
Expand your professional network with experts from the leading companies and operators from Russia and Europe, as well as peers facing similar business and technology challenges, while investing in yourself and your own development.
You can expect an intensive and collaborative learning experience over a short period of time, where you'll enhance your knowledge with thought-provoking presentations and discussions with industry-leading presenters and attendees.
- Overview of successful practices
- Defining current and potential problems faced by horizontal, multilateral and ERD wells construction
- Finding solutions to existing problems
- Determining the future of well construction technologies
- Sharing the experience and successful practices of drilling horizontal, multilateral and ERD wells.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Fracturing and Field Development Specialists
- Drilling Engineers
- Simulation Engineers
- University Staff and Academia
- Exploration Engineers
- Project and Design Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
Field Development Using Horizontal and Multilateral Wells
Effective Well Construction Technologies
Horizontal and Multilateral Well Survey