The SPE Workshop: Mature Fields Development: Bridging the Gap to Ultimate Recovery will focus on the issues of remaining oil, place recovery and the application of technologies. We are also planning to identify the gap between companies' business plans and technical limits and what can reduce this gap: Oil recovery enhancement? New well design? Is it possible to achieve technical limit in the cumulative production?
- Session 1. Localization of Remaining Oil in Place
- Session 2. Technology Selection by Type of Remaining Oil in Place. Is Enhanced Oil Recovery a Universal Remedy for Depleted Fields?
- Session 3. Waterflooding of Depleted Fields: Expediency, Technological and Economic Efficiency
- Session 4. Reservoir Management for Mature Fields: Integrated Approach
- Round Table “Digital Technologies, Machine Learning and Processes Automatization"
- Read more ►
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Expand your professional network by meeting major operating and service company experts dealing with mature field development and waterflooding in particular
- Gain innovative tactics and applicable tools by discussing the most effective strategies and tools for brownfield development
- Enjoy a special networking event reception at the end of the first workshop day
- Enhance your knowledge with thought-provoking presentations especially at the round table discussion "Digital Technologies, Machine Learning and Processes Automatization"
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Fracturing and Field Development Specialists
- Drilling Engineers
- Simulation Engineers
- University Staff and Academia
- Reservoir Engineers