The third workshop on Digital Field Management took place in Peterhof on 6-8 June.
Thank you for attending this SPE Workshop. Find other events happening in your region or technical area.
The previous workshop in 2015 gathered 80+ experts from leading operating and service companies (including Bashneft, Gazprom neft, LUKOIL, Rosneft, Salym Petroleum Development, Total, Baker Hughes, ModelTech, Halliburton, ROXAR, Schlumberger, Weatherford and many others).
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Exchange of digital field practices, economic and technological efficiency of the concept
- Unification of methods of geological data collection, verification and use, availability at all levels from field staff to company management
- Overview of similar practices from other industries
- Definition of problems in geological and process modelling, review of existing practices in design and application of simulation models with uncertainty analysis and high-performance computing
- Research and Development Specialists
- IT Specialists
- Software Developers
- Hardware Developers
- Simulation Engineers
- University Staff and Academia
Digital Field – General Vision and Experience
Hardware: Measurements and Control
Integrated Modeling at Various Stages of the Project Life Cycle (from Design to Operation)
Data to Actions
Business Processes Transformation