The SPE Workshop: HSE and Sustainability - The Cornerstone for Efficient E&P Operations aims to present the latest innovations on technology and the opportunities on its application on environmental, safety and corporate social responsibility challenges, including the low-price environment, aging infrastructure, community relationship management and more. Participants will share their knowledge as they strive for operational excellence, in a sustainable manner. Learn more.
- Community Relations and CSR in E&P Operations in Sensitive Areas
- Environmentally Friendly Technology in E&P Projects
- HSE Management in Drilling
- Optimizing Economic Resources and HSE Operations
- The Commitment and Involvement of Stakeholders to Achieve Today's Highest HSE Standards
Check out the complete Technical Agenda!
Special thanks to the SPE Bolivian Section for welcoming this event in Santa Cruz! SPE salutes the achievement of the 2017 Gold Standard designation presented to the Bolivian section.
Our Media Partners