Workshops offer sponsors unique access to a focused group of key decision makers in the oil and gas industry. While SPE prohibits any type of commercialism within the workshop itself, it recognizes that sponsoring companies offer valuable information to attendees. Sponsorships help offset the cost of producing workshops and allow SPE to keep the workshop fee as low as possible for attendees.
Give your organization maximum exposure to an audience of decision makers by sponsoring this highly technical workshop.
All the sponsors will receive:
- Sponsor recognized in the Save-the-Date postcard*
- Sponsor name or logo linked to the sponsor’s website from the SPE event webpage
- Sponsor recognized in final technical program
- Sponsor logo on signage display during the workshop
- Sponsor name and logo included in thank you slide displayed in meeting room during all breaks
Sponsorship Opportunities and Additional Benefits for Level
- Includes three complimentary registrations.
- 1 full-page flyer in workshop bag.
- 1 item with company logo for distribution to attendees.
- Includes two complimentary registrations.
1 item with company logo for distribution to attendees.
- Includes one complimentary registration.
Includes one complimentary registration.
Light hors d'oeuvres and drinks for one hour.
Item with sponsor’s logo provided by sponsor for distribution to attendees during reception (item to be approved by SPE).
Sponsor signage on display during reception.
Workshop Bags (SOLD)
- Includes exclusive distribution of bags at workshop with sponsor and SPE logo. Provided by SPE (approved by both parties).
Exclusive distribution of lanyards at workshop provided by sponsor to attendees (item to be approved by SPE).
*Note: The preliminary postcard announcing the program is emailed about two months before the event. Sponsorships finalized after that time will not have recognition in the preliminary postcard.
To secure an opportunity, or for questions, please contact Rosario Tejada.
Your Support Benefits the Industry
SPE is a not-for-profit organization. Income from this event will be invested back into the organization to support other educational programs. When you sponsor or advertise, you help provide opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence.