The continued low oil price and slow economic recovery has resulted in many development projects and initiatives being suspended.
Notwithstanding that, Operators are continuously looking to create superior value projects through subsurface/surface optimizations and innovations. Re-development of existing fields to “scrape the barrel” is becoming a better choice compared to developing new frontiers in deepwater and unconventional prospects. The need for operators and service industries to work collaboratively in facing this tough situation will result in better efficiency and new ways of working. Learning of lessons and value improvements generated through strategic collaborations and new technologies need to be identified quickly.
Who Should Attend
- Reservoir Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Production Surveillance
- Production Technologists
- Asset Managers
- Engineering Advisors
- Reservoir Management Specialists
- Technology Providers
Benefits of Attending
- Find out about and share techniques that can be applied to mature fields to improve the contribution it makes to your company’s bottom line
- An opportunity to debate and understand the challenges and winning strategies being adopted to survive and prosper in an uncertain future
- Provide a collaborative environment between industry focal points to share knowledge between technology providers and end users
- Breakout sessions to address current industry challenges in detail