Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to get started with my booth?
What's included with my booth?
Do I need to order carpet?
How do I order services for my booth?
Is electrical included with my booth?
Will Wi-Fi be available at this show?
What is the show site shipping address?
Who can set up my booth?
When can I begin setting up my exhibit? Dismantling?
Are children allowed on the show floor?
Is special insurance required for this event?
How do I obtain my company password?
How do I change my contact information?
How do I pay or view my balance?
Where do I send my final exhibit space payment?
How many complimentary Exhibitor Badges do I receive with my space?
Do I need to register for the complimentary badges?
When will Exhibitor Registration open?
Are there Guest Cards? How do I obtain them?
Is parking provided for Exhibitors?
How do I make hotel reservations?
- A complete Exhibitor Services Manual containing show information, official contractors, and order forms can be found by clicking here.
Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and identification sign (7x44 inch) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must comply with show color scheme and the published fire safety regulations. Exhibit Space is carpeted; electricity, furniture, and additional carpet is not included in the cost of the Exhibit Space.
Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 sq. feet of exhibit space, including admittance to Plenary Sessions, Technical Sessions, Reception, Coffee Break – does not include Keynote Luncheons. Additional registrations can be purchased for USD 300 each.
Three (3) Complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space to distribution to clients. Additional Guest Cards can be purchased for USD 65 each, per day.
Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program & digital Proceedings which will be emailed to the primary contact prior to the event.
- No, the show floor is carpeted; however, you may order or bring your own color specific carpet.
Please visit the Forms and Brochures page of the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- No, electrical and other utilities are not provided with the purchase of your exhibit space. Ordering information can be found in the ESM.
Please note: Only the official Electrical Service Contractor may install electrical wiring and services.
- Yes, Wi-Fi is available, but it must be ordered from the service provider if you need Wi-Fi in your booth. Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the lobby area.
Exhibiting Company Name/Booth # ________
SPE Artificial Lift Conference - 457211
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention
1601 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Monday, August 27, 2018. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the exhibitor. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number, 713.770.6750.
- Your full-time company employees can set up your booth without any paperwork.
- If you are using a third-party company, Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC), other than an official show contractor, that needs access to the exhibit floor during set-up, dismantle, or throughout the show, please submit an Intent to Hire a Contractor (IHaC) form. Said form can be found in the ESM. Please note,SPE will require additional paperwork to be submitted from the EAC.
- An Exhibition Schedule can be found in the ESM.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed on the exhibit floor during the show.
- The exhibit floor is considered a construction zone during set-up and tear-down. No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the exhibit floor during installation and dismantle.
- SPE requires exhibitors to have insurance in place, per clause #8 in the Terms and Conditions (pdf) of your Exhibit Space Agreement.
- Providing a copy of exhibitor insurance to SPE is not required. However, should it be needed, please ensure that proper coverage is in place.
Your password is located on the confirmation letter that was issued when space was assigned. You may also request your company password from SPE Exhibit Management.
- You can update your booth listing by accessing your account login and selecting "Edit Booth Information".
- Please note, this does not change the contact information related to your account. To update your company's show contact for exhibit information and invoice, please email Exhibit Management.
- Log in to the Exhibitor Console with your company password.
- Select "My Account" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- There, you can view your purchases, payments, and print a current invoice.
- You may also make credit card payments from this site.
If you are not paying by credit card, payment may be made by check or wire. All checks and wires should include company number and/or invoice number.
If paying by check, please forward to:
Society of Petroleum Engineers
222 Palisades Creek Drive
Richardson, TX 75080
If paying by wire:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
SWIFT #: WFBIUS6S
Credit Beneficiary: Society of Petroleum Engineers
Account #: 4944640804
Further Credit (SPE Exhibit Dept.) - (Exhibiting Company Name and/or Invoice Number)
- Two (2) Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of contracted exhibit space.
- Additional paid Exhibitor Registrations are available for purchase for USD 300 each.
- One Day Paid Exhibitor Registrations include access to the events scheduled for that day.
Yes, all exhibitors must register to obtain conference badges. The primary contact for the show should register all exhibit staff for your company.
- Guest Cards are available for this event.
- Exhibitors will receive three (3) Complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space to distribute to clients.
- The primary contact listed on the company account will be contacted with details when Guest Cards are available (approximately 3 months prior to the show).
- Valet and garage parking are available. Additional information can be found on the venue website.
Housing is now available. Click here to get started.