Travel and Accommodations
Venue and Hotel
Book your hotel room online to receive the conference attendee rate of USD 187/night.
- The SPE group rate is valid three days before and after the event on an available basis.
- When calling to book your room, identify yourself as an SPE Artificial Lift Conference Attendee to receive the rate.
- After 3 August, hotel reservations will be subject to availability at the prevailing rates.
SPE has negotiated discounts from 2% to 10% off published fares with United Airlines for this event.
To take advantage of this offer:
- Choose your flight times at United.com.
- Click on All Search Options, Promotions, and Certificates and insert Offer Code ZEAJ637658.
You can also call your travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122 for reservations. Refer to Z Code ZEAJ and Agreement Code: 637658.
Joint Venture Star Alliance partners (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Brussels Air) and Air Canada are also included in this program. A reservation for these partners must be completed through united.com.
Attendees from countries that require a US visa for entry are reminded that the process of obtaining a visa may take several months. Create an official SPE invitation letter that you can print and use in obtaining a visa. Please note that this letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa, nor does it commit SPE to assist you in obtaining a visa.