Challenge the Conventional
SPE’s flagship technical conference APOGCE returns to Brisbane, Australia, in October 2018 with senior industry leaders, subject-matter experts, experienced regulators and prominent academics sharing insights, expertise and experience in the energy industry.
Themed “Challenging the Conventional”, APOGCE provides opportunities for energy professionals to showcase their accomplishments, identify areas they can improve on and, enable collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst participants on how to remain successful in today’s low margin business climate while taking into account society’s expectations.
Multi-disciplinary technical presentations from experts and professionals • Industry insights from senior executives and industry leaders • Extensive networking opportunities • Regional Awards presentation • Young Professionals Workshop • Regional Student Paper Contest • Education Day and Teacher’s Day • Training Courses
WHAT TO EXPECT
• 1000+ participants from 20+ countries
• 300+ technical presentations from 30+ countries
• 38 technical and ePoster sessions
• 7 plenary and panel sessions
• 3 days of networking opportunities
• YP workshop
• Multiple educational programmes
• Enrich your skills by attending a wide array of comprehensive technical sessions
• Meet and network with key industry leaders, experts and your peers from across the globe
• Discover solutions and emerging trends in the industry
Paper proposal submission is now closed.
Authors who have submitted their papers will be notified by 4 June 2018 if their paper(s) have been accepted.