Young Professional Members
- University students must show a valid student ID to register.
- If you register online, you will have to show an ID when you pick up your badge on-site.
- Registration includes admittance to the technical sessions, exhibition, coffee breaks, lunch, reception, and one copy of the proceedings.
- Student registration includes admittance to the technical sessions, exhibition, coffee breaks, lunch, and reception. It does not include a copy of the conference proceedings.
Attendees from countries that require a Norwegian visa for entry are reminded that the process of obtaining a visa may take several months.
Email Lucia Lombardi for a visa invitation letter you can use in obtaining a visa. Please note that this letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa, nor does it commit SPE to assist you in obtaining a visa.
Event badges and material will not be mailed in advance. Your event badge and registration materials (including the digital conference proceedings) should be collected from the registration desk on Wednesday 18 April from 0730. The registration desk will be open throughout the event for any event and/or registration enquiries.
Any income from this event will be invested back into SPE to support many other Society programmes. When you attend an SPE event, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence. Scholarships, certification, the Distinguished Lecturer programme and SPE’s energy education programme, energy4me, are just a few examples that are supported by SPE.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the SPE Office in London at email@example.com .
- Cancellations prior to 21 February 2018 will receive a full refund less a USD 75 handling fee.
- Cancellations received on or between 21 February 2018 and 21 March 2018 inclusive, will receive a 50% refund.
- For cancellations after 21 March 2018, no refunds will be paid although substitutions can be made.
This refund Policy applies to all refunds except in the event that the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office issues or designates an “Advise against all travel” travel advisory for Aberdeen and/or United Kingdom for the dates of the event (“Travel Advisory”). In the event of a Travel Advisory, (i) SPE may, at its sole option, change the location and/or dates of the event (“Relocated Event”) and, (ii) delegates may, at their sole option, request a full refund without penalty or, in the event of a Relocated Event, have the registration transferred to the Relocated Event.
In the unlikely case of cancellation of an event by SPE, SPE shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc. SPE encourages delegates to take out travel insurance when making travel and accommodation arrangements.