Sponsor and Advertise
Sponsorships are an extremely powerful promotional tool.
On behalf of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), we invite you to partner with us as a sponsor. Once again, SPE will co-locate its two premier conferences, along with a shared exhibit floor, to create value and flexibility for attendees. The SPE Canada Heavy Oil Technical Conference and the SPE Canada Unconventional Resources Conference will take place 13–14 March 2018 at the Calgary Telus Convention Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
Give your organization maximum exposure to a technically savvy audience of E&P professionals, including top decision makers in the industry. The value of promoting your organization’s name and brand at this event is immeasurable. Don’t miss the opportunity to enhance your company presence and support Canada's oil and gas industry.
Download the Sponsorship Package to view the wide-ranging menu of advertising and sponsorship options designed to increase awareness of your company’s brand and demonstrate your organization’s commitment to this important conference and the industry.
Enhance ROI, Become a Sponsor
- Attract attendees to your booth
- Generate leads for your company
- Promote your products and services
- Raise your corporate profile and increase brand awareness
- Be positioned as a thought leader
- Invest in the industry by supporting knowledge sharing
All Sponsorships Receive:
- Prominent on-site signage displayed in high-traffic areas throughout the conference and exhibition
- Recognition in the conference program
- Recognition on the PowerPoint slides viewed between technical sessions
- Recognition on the conference website, including a link to your company’s website
Many options can be packaged and tailored to meet your specific business objectives. Contact your SPE Sales Representative for complete details.
Premium Partner Packages (Unlimited)
Conference Program Advertising Opportunities
Inside front cover
Inside back cover
Standard Sponsorship Packages
Networking Luncheon (Exclusive or Individual: 2 available)
Tuesday, 13 March
Wednesday 14 March
Networking Coffee Breaks (Exclusive or Individual: 2 available)
- Tuesday, 13 March
- Wednesday, 14 March
Registration and Badge Lanyards (Exclusive)
Welcome Reception (Tuesday)
Conference Bags (Exclusive)
Charging Station (Exclusive)
Pens and Notebooks (Exclusive)