In 2018, CTCE returns to Kazakhstan, with a focus on the changing market conditions that face the oil and gas industry throughout the Caspian region and globally. Local, regional and international experts will present their knowledge, expertise and best practice providing the perfect platform for professional development, unique networking and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience among participants.
Over 550 oil and gas professionals attended last years' CTCE drawing attendees from 21 countries across the globe, including Azerbaijan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and numerous countries outside the Caspian Region. The event saw participation from key industry players including SOCAR, BP, Total, Statoil, ExxonMobil, Tengizchevroil, JSC NC KazMunayGaz, Dragon Oil, Petronas, INPEX, Gazprom Neft PJSC, Novatek, Resman, Roxar, Goldman Sachs, Lukoil, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes to name a few.
“SOCAR have been heavily involved with this unique and inclusive event where the whole Azeri upstream technical oil & gas community (SPE, SEG, EAGE) can meet, exchange technological ideas with an ever growing international list of attendees. With the attendance of high level speakers, delegates and technical authors from around the globe as well as Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Russia, this event is now a true Caspian Regional conference on the international stage.”
Koshbaxt Yusifzade, First Vice President, SOCAR
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- ACCESS keynote panel sessions exploring key issues faced by the Caspian region
- ENHANCE your knowledge with a full technical programme with a focus on research-based presentations to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences
- LISTEN to high-level speakers and technical presentations from the key players in the industry
- EXPAND your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
- DISCOVER, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends in the industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Oil and gas professionals, experts, and managers
- Petroleum and upstream service, supply, and consulting companies
- Energy industry government regulators
- E&P health, safety, and environmental professionals and representatives
- Local, national, and international governmental organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Energy professional societies
- Universities, research centres, and institutes
“ExxonMobil is proud to support the SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference & Exhibition again this year. Now in its 5th year, it has become a key platform for local and international oil and gas professionals to share challenges and experiences, enhance technical knowledge, build business networks, as well as progress understanding of new technologies and industry developments.”
Cheryl Gomez-Smith, Managing Director of ExxonMobil Kazakhstan Inc.