5TH ANNUAL EVENT
In 2018, CTCE returns to Kazakhstan, with a focus on the changing market conditions that face the oil and gas industry throughout the Caspian region and globally. Local, regional and international experts will present their knowledge, expertise and best practice providing the perfect platform for professional development, unique networking and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience among participants.
Over 550 oil and gas professionals attended last years' CTCE drawing attendees from 21 countries across the globe, including Azerbaijan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and numerous countries outside the Caspian Region. The event saw participation from key industry players including SOCAR, BP, Total, Statoil, ExxonMobil, Tengizchevroil, JSC NC KazMunayGaz, Dragon Oil, Petronas, INPEX, Gazprom Neft PJSC, Novatek, Resman, Roxar, Goldman Sachs, Lukoil, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes to name a few.
“KMG is delighted to continue its support of the SPE’s Annual Caspian Technical Conference & Exhibition (CTCE). Over the last 5 years It has established itself and evolved into a must attend technical gathering in the Caspian Region that attracts lots of International interest and attendance and aids in the development of the Oil & gas industry. Both the Panel and Technical Sessions cover regional concerns professionally drawing on industry experts presentations and experiences. The quality of the technical content, in addition to the consistently high number of participants from across the region, indicates the importance of the event in life-long learning and technical competence in our staff.”
John Richard Denis, General Director of Scientific Research, Institute of Production and Drilling Technology of KazMunaiGas
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- ACCESS keynote panel sessions exploring key issues faced by the Caspian region
- ENHANCE your knowledge with a full technical programme with a focus on research-based presentations to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences
- LISTEN to high-level speakers and technical presentations from the key players in the industry
- EXPAND your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
- DISCOVER, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends in the industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Oil and gas professionals, experts, and managers
- Petroleum and upstream service, supply, and consulting companies
- Energy industry government regulators
- E&P health, safety, and environmental professionals and representatives
- Local, national, and international governmental organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Energy professional societies
- Universities, research centres, and institutes
“TCO is delighted to be supporting the SPE’s Annual Caspian Technical Conference & Exhibition again this year. It is a vital industry event that continues to allow representatives of the region to communicate with colleagues from around the world and share their views on the industry trends in the oil and gas sector. Gathering together key industry players from the upstream technical oil & gas community, from both the Caspian region and internationally provides a thorough appraisal on the current challenges faced and facilitates the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences.”
Ted Etchison, General Director, Tengizchevroil