Welcome from the Programme Conference Co-Chairs
On behalf of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and the professional oil and gas community of the Caspian region, we would like to invite you to submit a paper proposal to be considered for inclusion in the technical programme of the fifth SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition taking place between 24-26 October in Astana, Kazakhstan.
This year is once again full of challenges and changes and we expect more professional engagement with a focus on the current market conditions facing the oil and gas industry both globally and at a local level.
The 2018 Conference will provide a platform for local, regional and international experts to discuss topics relevant to maintaining and boosting technological advancements and developments in the Region.
SPE welcomes a diverse range of contributors including:
- Oil and gas professionals, experts, and managers
- Government regulators
- Health, safety, and environmental professionals and representatives
- Local, national and international governmental organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Service, supply and consulting companies
- Universities, research centres and institutes
We look forward to receiving your technical proposals and to seeing you in Astana in October 2018.
Director North Caspian Project Department