What do I need to do to get started with my booth?
What's included with my booth?
Do I need to order carpet?
How do I order services for my booth?
Is electrical included with my booth?
Will Wi-Fi be avalable at the <EVENT NAME> show?
What is the show site shipping address?
Who can set up my booth?
When can I begin setting up my exhibit? Dismantling?
Are children allowed on the show floor?
Is special insurance required for the <EVENT NAME> show?
How do I obtain my company password?
How do I change my contact information?
How do I pay or view my balance for the <EVENT NAME> show?
Where do I send my final exhibit space payment?
How many complimentary Exhibitor Badges do I receive with my space?
Do I need to register for the complimentary badges?
When will Exhibitor Registration open for the <EVENT NAME> show?
Are there Guest Cards? How do I obtain them?
Is parking provided for Exhibitors?
How do I make hotel reservations?
- Access the Exhibitor Services Manual at Freeman Online, to view all necessary details for your exhibition success.
- To download individual forms and documents for items including floral, electricity, Wi-Fi, and more, visit the Forms and Brochures page of the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and identification sign (7x44 inch) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must comply with show color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Three (3) Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of Exhibit Space. One (1) complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of space will be allotted to each exhibitor in the heavy equipment booth area.
- Unlimited Complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards to distribute to your clients.
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program & Proceedings to be received at the time of registration.
- Carpet, furniture and electricity are not included and should be ordered separately. The exhibit hall is carpeted, however, you may order color specific carpet to offset your booth space.
- No, the exhibit hall is carpeted; however, you may order color specific carpet to offset your booth space.
Download individual forms and documents for items including floral, electricity, Wi-Fi, and more, from the Forms and Brochures page of the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- No, electrical and other utilities are not provided with the purchase of your exhibit space. To order electrical services, download the Electrical Services Order Form from the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Complete the form and submit it to the electrical service provider.
Please note: Only the official Electrical Service Contractor may install electrical wiring and services.
- Yes, Wi-Fi is available, but it must be ordered from the service provider if you need Wi-Fi in your booth. Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the lobby area.
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
1601 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Sunday, March 25, 2018. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (713) 770-6750
- Your full-time company employees can set up your booth without any paperwork.
- If you are using a third party company, Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC), other than an official show contractor, that needs access to the exhibit floor during set-up, dismantle, or throughout the show, please submit an Intent to Hire a Contractor Form which can be found in the Exhibitor Services Manual. SPE will require additional paperwork to be submitted from the EAC.
- The Exhibit Schedule is listed in the Exhibitor Services Manual, on the Forms and Brochures page.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed on the exhibit floor during the show.
- The exhibit floor is considered a construction zone during set-up and tear-down. No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the exhibit floor during installation and dismantle.
- SPE requires exhibitors to have insurance in place, per clause #8 in the Terms and Conditions of your Exhibit Space Agreement.
- Providing a copy of exhibitor insurance to SPE is not required. However, should it be needed, please ensure that proper coverage is in place.
Your password is located on the confirmation letter that was issued when space was assigned. You may also request your company password by emailing SPE Exhibit Management.
- You can update your booth listing by accessing your account login and selecting "Edit Booth Information".
- Please note, this does not change the contact information related to your account in SPE's internal system. To update your company's show contact for exhibit information and invoice, please email Exhibit Management.
- Login to the Exhibitor Console with your company password.
- Select "My Account" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- There, you can view your purchases, payments, and print a current invoice.
- You may also make credit card payments from this site.
If you are not paying by credit card, payment may be made by check or wire. All checks and wires should include company number and/or invoice number.
If paying by check, please forward to:
Society of Petroleum Engineers
222 Palisades Creek Drive
Richardson, TX 75080
If paying by wire:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
SWIFT #: WFBIUS6S
Credit Beneficiary: Society of Petroleum Engineers
Account #: 4944640804
Further Credit (SPE Exhibit Dept.) - (Exhibiting Company Name and/or Invoice Number)
- You willl receive 3 Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of contracted exhibit space.
- Exhibitors may purchase up to two times the number of complimentary registrations per 100 sq. ft. of contracted exhibit space at a discounted rate of USD 250. Said registrations will include the same access as complimentary registrations. Exhibitors can purchase these Paid Exhibitor Registrations online.
Yes, all exhibitors must register to obtain conference badges. The primary contact for the show should register all exhibit staff for your company.
Online Exhibitor Registration, managed by Experient, will be available on 15 November of 2017. The primary contact on your account will been notified via email or newsletter once online registration opens. Please reference your booth space confirmation letter for your company specific, case sensitive password which is necessary for logging into the Experient Registration System. If you need assistance with your password please contact Ileana Valdes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please list @spe.org as a safe domain to prevent the email from being marked as spam.
- Guest cards are one day show passes that can be distributed to your clients and prospects.
- Unlimited complimentary Guest Cards are available for this event.
- Please note, Guest Cards do not include lunch, separate tickets must be purchased.
- An email explaining the Guest Card process will be mailed to the primary contact on the company account approximately 3 months prior to the show. Said email will instruct the primary contact to request a company specific template if interested in utilizing the program.
- Parking information can be found on the Woodlands Waterway Marriott website.
Housing will go live on 15 November. At that time, you may visit the "Attend" tab on the 2018 CTWI wesbsite to make your reservations.