Exhibit Home | Why Exhibit | Become an Exhibitor | Exhibitor Resources
- The 2018 SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition is moving back to The Woodland Waterway Marriott and Convention Center.
- Pay for your exhibit space, sponsorships, and advertising with the ease of our new online system.
15 November: Housing and Registration to go Live
8 December: Final Payment Due
13 February: Submit Intent to Hire a Contractor Form (If using a contractor other than Freeman).
27 February: Exhibitor Contractor Forms Due
1 March: Order Services & Utilities
5 March: Make Housing Reservation to Receive Show Rate
7 March: Complete Online Booth Profile and Exhibitor Listing for Conference Program
Manage Your Exhibit
Log in to your account to pay your invoice and create your exhibit profile.
All information and resources necessary to manage your exhibit are now available at Freeman Online.
The Full Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM) is hosted on the Freeman website. Freeman is the general services contractor for the 2018 SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition. All forms, information, and resources necessary to manage your booth for this event are available at Freeman Online.
Market Your Exhibit
Create your complimentary online and printed exhibitor listing for the Conference Program by 7 March, 2018.
Enhance your online listing by adding product descriptions, photos, and press releases.
Find Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Guest Card Program
Invite your customers and key prospects to the SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition:
- Each exhibitor will receive unlimited complimentary full conference registrations to distribute to clients.
- Guest cards are redeemable for one day, exhibition only and do not include lunch. Lunch tickets may be purchased separately.
- Exhibitors receive a guest card template with their guest registration number that can be personalized prior to sending to distribution to clients.
- Guest card registrations may not be used for employees of the exhibiting company.
Capture the contact information of visitors to your booth. Order your lead retrieval system.