Exhibit Home | Exhibitor Rebooking | Why Exhibit | Become an Exhibitor | Exhibitor Resources
- The 2018 SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition is moving back to The Woodland Waterway Marriott and Convention Center.
- Pay for your exhibit space, sponsorships, and advertising with the ease of our new online system.
24 January 2018: Final Exhibit Space Program Due
24 January 2018: Complete Online Booth Profile and Exhibitor Listing for Conference Program
5 March 2018: Submit Work Authorization Request Form (Musts be submitted by Exhibitor, Not the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor)
5 March 2018: Make Housing Reservation to Receive Show Rate
12 March 2018: Invite guests to visit your booth at SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition
Manage Your Exhibit
Login to your account to pay your invoice and create your exhibit profile.
All information and resources necessary to manage your exhibit will be available at Freeman Online Mid-November.
Market Your Exhibit
Create your complimentary online and printed exhibitor listing for the Conference Program by 24 January 2018.
Enhance your online listing by adding product descriptions, photos, and press releases.
Find Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
View all sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Information will be available Mid-July
Guest Card Program
Invite your customers and key prospects to the SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition:
- Each exhibitor receives three (3) complimentary guest card registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space. (Applies to 80 square feet booths in lobby.)
- Additional guest card registrations are USD 65 each, per day.
- Guest cards are redeemable for one day, exhibition only.
- Exhibitors receive a guest card template with their guest registration number that can be personalized before sending.
- Guest card registrations are not for employees of the exhibiting company.
Capture the contact information of visitors to your booth. Order your lead retrieval system. Information will be available in the Fall of 2017.
Download show banners and promote your participation on your website and emails. When you post a banner on your site, be sure to embed the conference website link within the banner image: