The IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition accelerates progress in our industry by connecting forward-looking technical presentations to open discussion forums. The technical program enables E&P professionals to see through today’s challenges and work collaboratively toward solutions that will create a stronger future for an increasingly energy-driven world.
The conference is co-hosted by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- ACCESS new technologies and insights to navigate the current low commodity price environment of our business.
- EXPAND your professional network by connecting with E&P experts and 70+ exhibiting companies.
- GAIN innovative tactics and applicable tools with accompanying training courses.
- INVEST in yourself and make valuable connections.
- ENHANCE your knowledge with thought-provoking presentations and interactive ePoster sessions.
Read what some of our attendees say about their experience at the Drilling Conference:
"It is the premier event for those in the drilling industry. The "news you can use" and current practical technology are presented in the papers." - 2016 attendee from the United States
"The technical sessions cover a broad spectrum of well construction topics relevant to practicing drilling engineers. The exhibitors provide the opportunity to examine some of their latest tools and services relevant to well construction." - 2016 attendee from the United States
It's a very informative conference. Excellent quality of speakers at keynote sessions and a good technical program." - 2016 attendee from Norway