The IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition accelerates progress in our industry by connecting forward-looking technical presentations to open discussion forums. The technical program enables E&P professionals to see through today’s challenges and work collaboratively toward solutions that will create a stronger future for an increasingly energy-driven world.
The conference is co-hosted by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- ACCESS new technologies and insights to navigate the current low commodity price environment of our business.
- EXPAND your professional network by connecting with E&P experts and 70+ exhibiting companies.
- GAIN innovative tactics and applicable tools with accompanying training courses.
- INVEST in yourself and make valuable connections.
- ENHANCE your knowledge with thought-provoking presentations and interactive ePoster sessions.
The International Association of Drilling Contractors is dedicated to enhancing the interests of oil and gas and geothermal drilling contractors worldwide. IADC’s contract drilling members own most of the world’s land and offshore drilling units and drill the vast maj ority of the wells that produce the planet’s oil and gas. IADC’s membership also includes oil and gas producers, and manufacturers and suppliers of oilfield equipment and services.
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 164,000 members in 143 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.