Call for Papers
The Call for Papers process for the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference is now open. You are invited to share your technical knowledge, innovations, and accomplishments by submitting a paper proposal for consideration. Your submission must be received by 14 August 2017. Be a part of the event as an expert and help shape the technical program for the conference!
Read a message from the conference chairperson.
- Acid Fracturing
- Case Histories
- Completion Hardware
- Deep Water Frac-Packs
- Environmental Challenges of Fracturing
- Fracture Diagnostics
- Fracture Modeling
- Fracture Well Performance
- Fracturing Fluids
- HP/HT Fracturing
- Injection Well Fracturing
- New Materials for Fracturing
- Proppant Conductivity
- Proppant Transport
- QA/QC in Fracturing
- Regulatory Issues of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Tight Gas Fracturing
- Unconventional Gas Fracturing
- Unconventional Oil Fracturing
- Water Management for Stimulation
The submission deadline is 14 August 2017.
In an effort to further improve SPE’s technical quality standards, all submitted conference papers will be checked for plagiarism.