Take advantage of this opportunity to promote your organisation’s new and existing products and services to key professionals in the industry. Exhibiting at the event will allow you to:
- Introduce new products and services
- Enhance your company’s brand image
- Showcase your company’s technologies, services, and expertise
- Meet face-to-face with existing and new business prospects
- Establish and reinforce your marketing message and relationships with key buyers
Who Will Attend?
- HSE managers, leaders, and professionals
- Safety and operations managers
- Compliance officers
- Environmental specialists
- Business development managers
- Management and leadership
- Government officials and regulators
How to Exhibit
- Review the exhibition information carefully.
- Select two (2) preferred booth locations from the exhibit floor plan.
- Complete and return your Exhibitor Application Form and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions Contract.
Please note that:
- Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, hence early booking is recommended.
- Payment of 100% of the total cost of exhibition space will be due on or before 30 days from the invoice date.
- Approximately two (2) months prior to the exhibition, you will receive an Exhibitor Services Manual. You will also receive shipping, travel, and hotel information.
Let us know how we can help.
Maximise Your Exhibit's Potential
Access SPE's new Exhibitor Success & ROI Centre for free educational content.
With live and re-playable webinars, exhibiting articles, and answers to FAQs, you'll expand your exhibiting know-how and improve your company's ROI.