Call for Papers - Online Submission Instructions
Topics | Guidelines | FAQs| Online Submission Instructions
Online Submission Instructions
Please read the Submission Instructions and Guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Click on the Call for Papers submission link.
- Use your SPE Login details to access the submission site. If you are a new user please create a new user account - SPE Membership is not required to create an account.
- After you Login: Click on the New Submission link. It is mandatory to Complete all the below steps in order to finalise your submission.
- Abstract Title
- Category (you can select only one category that best fits your abstract)
- Author Information
- Publication Information
- Presentation Preference
- Review My Work
- Finalise Now (please ensure that you click on the finalise and submit button)
- There is no system auto-generated confirmation email, should you wish to receive a submission confirmation email please click on the confirmation link provided on the finalise page.
- If you wish to print a copy of your submitted abstract please click on the link provided.
- Please keep your Abstract Control/Tracking Number for any future correspondence with the SPE Programme Coordinator.
Call for Papers is Open!
The paper proposal submission deadline is 18 March 2018.
11 December 2017
Call For Papers Opens
18 March 2018
Call For Papers Closes
December 2017 – Mid-April 2018
Programme Committee Review and Rating
19 April 2018
Author (Acceptance/Rejections) Notification
2 September 2018
Conference Early Bird Registration Deadline
2 September 2018
Manuscript Submission Deadline
16-18 October 2018